Re: float4 regression test failed on linux parisc

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: float4 regression test failed on linux parisc
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Jim Buttafuoco" <jim@contactbda.com> writes:
> I am trying to get this system working for the buildfarm as there are
> NO other HP PARISC system on the farm.

I still use a PA-RISC machine as my primary development environment,
so I can assure you that platform gets tested every day.  I'm not
particularly interested in catering to a broken compiler by removing
the ability to detect float4 overflow, which is what the result would be
if we use your patch.

In short: if you want this to work, I think you should file a bug with
Debian, not here.

Сообщение: Re: float4 regression test failed on linux parisc
Сообщение: Re: float4 regression test failed on linux parisc