Re: libpqxx

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: libpqxx
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> The problem I see now is that libpqxx has a completely different build
> system and documentation system.

Unless someone's going to do the work to integrate libpqxx into our
build/documentation system, I have to agree with Peter: it should not
be part of our core distribution.

Since Marc's been moaning about bloat, I'm sure he'll vote for pulling
both libpq++ and libpqxx from the core distro and making them separate
packages.  This would be okay with me.

However: making libpq++ buildable standalone would take some work too.
Any way you slice it, we need some work here... any volunteers?