Re: 7.1.3 not using index

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 7.1.3 not using index
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Daniel Kalchev <daniel@digsys.bg> writes:
> Then, I discovered that my configure options had two
> typos.... corrected these and now all works!?!?!?!

My, *that's* interesting.  configure is supposed to ignore unrecognized
--with and --enable options.

> How is this possible? Why would not configure complain for incorrect options?

The autoconf people claim that's a feature.  I think it's a bug, too,
but our opinion doesn't count.

> It may turn to be some library trouble...

I'm wondering the same.  Try saving the make log for both ways of
configuring, and comparing to see if there's any difference in what
libraries get linked into the backend.