Re: Editing the wiki's whole Todo page doesn't work

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Editing the wiki's whole Todo page doesn't work
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> I can edit sections of it well enough, but AFAIK you have to edit the
>> whole thing if you want to add a new section ... and when I do that,
>> "Save page" just waits forever.  (OK, I exaggerate, I gave up after
>> an hour.)

> No, you can edit the section just above where you want to add the new
> section, and add it there.  It will appear as a new section when you
> save the page.

Okay, I'll go do that, but there's still some serious scalability
problem in "Save page".  For comparison, "Show preview" and "Show
changes" on the whole Todo page take only a few seconds.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: