Re: Views and rules section (link provided below)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Views and rules section (link provided below)
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Rob LoPresti <mooingyak@yahoo.com> writes:
> ... I don't claim to know the best way to rewrite the section, but I'd
> like to put forward the suggestion that it not use any unsupported
> examples.

The example *as written* works fine.  Doing other stuff in between the
two steps (such as loading data into the table) isn't supported, but
pointing that out in the rules discussion seems like distracting
pedantism, rather than information that's helpful right at that point.

Can you think of another place it'd be worth mentioning?