Re: Dump only part of a DB

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Dump only part of a DB
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"David F. Skoll" <dfs@roaringpenguin.com> writes:
> pg_dump can be used to dump an entire database, or just a single
> table.  Is there a way to make a consistent dump of more than one
> table, but less than all of the tables in the database?

This has been discussed before, and I think we had agreed that the
Right Thing is to make pg_dump accept more than one -t switch (also
more than one -n switch, at the schema level), and dump anything
that matches any -t or -n switch.

No one's got round to making this happen, but it seems like it
should not be a big job.  Want to send in a patch?