possible bug in CREATE FUNCTION

От Michel Decima
Тема possible bug in CREATE FUNCTION
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
hello everybody,

  I was trying playing with the CREATE FUNCTION statement in psql when I made
  a copy/paste mistake : the function body was empty. The error message was
  strange:

guanabara:~> psql
Password:
Welcome to psql, the PostgreSQL interactive terminal.

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help on internal slash commands
       \q to quit

decimami=# CREATE FUNCTION foo() RETURNS text AS ' ' LANGUAGE 'SQL' ;
        before or while processing the request.
!#

  Is this a feature ? An error message like 'function body empty' wouldn't be
  better ?

 MD.

Сообщение: Re: pg_user, changing priviliges
Сообщение: Re: pg_user, changing priviliges