Re: [GENERAL] How to recover my postgres database ?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] How to recover my postgres database ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Pierre Couderc <pierre@couderc.eu> writes:
> Mmm, there is some misunderstanding. I have lost nothing.
> All my DBs are ok.
> I am speaking of the specific "postgres" database that you connect to with
> \c postgres
> What is its use ? how to restore it ?

If you know that there should be nothing non-default in the postgres
database, it should be fine to just drop it and recreate it.  It's
not magic, it's just a default landing point for connections.

If there is stuff you keep there, probably restoring that stuff
from your last backup is the best you're going to be able to do.