Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2023-02-06 Mo 23:43, Noah Misch wrote:

Well, we did talk about adding a pre-commit hook to the repository, with
instructions for how to enable it. And I don't see a problem with adding the
pre-receive we're discussing here to src/tools/something.
Yeah.  I don't think we are seriously considering putting any restrictions
in place on gitmaster
I could have sworn that was exactly what we were discussing, a pre-receive
hook on gitmaster.

That's one idea that's been put forward, but it seems clear that some people are nervous about it.

Maybe a better course would be to continue improving the toolset and get more people comfortable with using it locally and then talk about integrating it upstream.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan