Re: HTML/PDF Build Errors

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: HTML/PDF Build Errors
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Sarah Conway Schnurr <xenophenes42@gmail.com> writes:
> Came across a couple of errors when building HTML and PDF files with the
> Makefile.

Which PG version?  (I assume 9.6 or older, because v10 and up don't use
TeX-based toolchain)

> Deleting it (obviously not the ideal solution) resolves the error and
> allows the files to be built as expected.

I"m confused about what you deleted, exactly?

> Are these actual bugs or am I missing some kind of dependency?

I'm guessing a dependency issue, but I don't know what it is exactly.
My experience with building these docs on Red Hat-based systems is
that if you install the "authoring and publishing" package set you're
good.  I never tried to narrow down exactly what you need from that.