Re: pg_user does not exist

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_user does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Bethany A.Benzur" <bethany@rawkawn.com> writes:
> Argg... I guess I won't be rebuilding template1 from template0 seeing
> as I have no template0!! :(

> template1=> UPDATE pg_database SET datallowconn = TRUE
> template1-> WHERE datname = 'template0';
> UPDATE 0

Hm.  I'm beginning to think you've got a transaction counter wraparound
issue.  What filenames do you have in $PGDATA/pg_clog/ ?  How long has
this database been running, and have you been doing full-database
VACUUMs at regular intervals?  (See the "routine maintenance" section of
the Admin Guide for background.)