Re: ora2pg perl module error

От Pepe TD Vo
Тема Re: ora2pg perl module error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I reset and the ora2pg run with 65 tables 100% scanning and the server timeout.

reconnect the server and reset the LD_LIBRARY_PATH and ORACLE_HOME from command prompt and I rerun ora2pg with background I get:

FATAL: can not remove old temporary file /tmp/tmp_ora2pgdhwbrz
install_driver(oracle) failed: Can't load '/usr/local/lib64/perl5/auto/DBD/Oracle/Oracle.so' for module DBD::Oracle: libclntsh.so.12.1: cannot open shared object file: No suck file or directory at /usr/lib64/perl5/DynaLoader.pm line 190
at (evel 13) line 3.
complication failed in require at (eval 13) line 3.
Perhaps a required share library or ddl isn't installed where expected at /usr/local/share/perl5/Ora3Pg.pm line 1570

I removed /tmp/tmp_ora2pgdhwbrz and the error is still the same when I run "ora2pg"

what is the error at this time?

thank you for your input.

v/r,
Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love and forgive more.
To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)

**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.
*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success