Re: regression failures - further data

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: regression failures - further data
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
Tom Lane said:
> "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew@dunslane.net> writes:
>> No, this is running with the patch that suppresses that. Basically,
>> for some reason that I have been unable to find, and which leaves no
>> log trace, copy just stops after about 4 or 5 lines, and then there
>> are a bunch of consequent failures. I can't account for it yet. All I
>> do know is that it happens when the tests are run with high
>> parallelism and doesn't with no or low parallelism.
>
> That seems *really weird*.  When you say "stops after 4 or 5 lines", do
> you mean that the first few rows of the source data get committed
> successfully, but the rest don't?

Er, no :-) I mean the first few lines of source code ... around where it
does the "delete from onek". It's not entirely consistent. I'm playing
with debugging etc. in the postmaster log to get further and better
particulars.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: regression failures - further data
Сообщение: Re: regression failures - further data