Re: CVS regression test failure on OBSD

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: CVS regression test failure on OBSD
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Apparently these resultmap entries were needed at some point.

I think you read the message backwards --- we were adding the entries,
not removing them.  (The patch was reversed as given, which is a common
mistake.)  As patched, the entries for OpenBSD look pretty much like
those for the other flavors of BSD, which gives me a nice warm fuzzy
feeling about it...