Re: Message-ID should surely not be shown as a mailto: URL

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Message-ID should surely not be shown as a mailto: URL
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Andrew Sullivan <ajs@commandprompt.com> writes:
> On Mon, Jun 09, 2008 at 02:30:55AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> I don't pretend to know what is the approved way to deal with these
>> issues, but *this* can't be best practice.

> Obviously, someone is looking for something that _looks_ like a mail
> address, attempting to munge it, and on the way through, changing it
> to a mailto: link.  I think some parsing of the RFC2821/2822 headers
> is needed first, so that one doesn't do this for things like the
> message id.

What I'm complaining about is the logical disconnect involved in
sticking a mailto: onto an address that you have carefully made
unusable for sending mail to.  I don't have a problem with munging
all of them, just leave off the mailto decoration.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: