Re: Hosting Account with PostgreSQL and PHP?

От Andre Lopes
Тема Re: Hosting Account with PostgreSQL and PHP?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I have talk with the support. Here is the conversation:

[quote]
Matt T. - A2 Hosting Support: Hello, how may I help you today?
André Lopes: I need to know if a2hosting allows Trigger creation in PostgreSQL databases
Matt T. - A2 Hosting Support: Yes but our admins would need to create them for you via a support ticket
[/quote]

Maybe is for new customers. I will talk again with the support.

Thanks.

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 5:44 PM, John DeSoi <desoi@pgedit.com> wrote:

On Feb 15, 2010, at 11:25 AM, Andre Lopes wrote:

> A2hosting.com supports Triggers, but in the WebHosting Plan and in the Reseller Plan the Triggers creation is not done by the user, we must send the Trigger to the support center and then they compile the Trigger...

Where did you hear this? I have a reseller account and I have created many triggers using pl/pgsql. Are you wanting to create triggers with C or some other language that requires superuser access?

John DeSoi, Ph.D.

Сообщение: Re: Hosting Account with PostgreSQL and PHP?
Сообщение: Re: Hosting Account with PostgreSQL and PHP?