Re: [ADMIN] oracle_fdw issues

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: [ADMIN] oracle_fdw issues
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

The ORA 12154 makes me suspect that VLCDB is being considered as a TNS
alais -  and was not found in any tnsnames.ora that your client env
variables pointed to. So you might need to:

- make a tnsnames.ora if not done so already

- set TNS_ADMIN to point the the dir it is in

Alternatively I think  you can use the JDBC style connect descriptor e.g
://hostname/SID in your CREATE SERVER command.

regards

Mark