Re: CF wishlist / where to discuss that

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: CF wishlist / where to discuss that
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> On 28 May 2019, at 11:33, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:

> partially as outcome of the dev meeting discussion, and partially from
> experience of the last CF, I've a few points / suggests around
> filtering.  I'm not sure where to discuss that?

The implementation part of where that discussion leads should probably be here,
but I wonder if everyone with interesting opinions and insights are on -www?
Maybe it’s better to discuss the wishlist on -hackers and only take it here for
the “technical part" once there is a boiled down list?

cheers ./daniel

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: