Обсуждение: CF wishlist / where to discuss that

CF wishlist / where to discuss that

От
Andres Freund
Дата:
Hi,

partially as outcome of the dev meeting discussion, and partially from
experience of the last CF, I've a few points / suggests around
filtering.  I'm not sure where to discuss that?

I'm generally interested in being able to filter by multiple
alternatives in a drop-down:

- Ability to filter for multiple CF statuses. It's e.g. extremely useful
  to be able to look at all patches that are *not* waiting-on-author.
- Ability to filter for all versions except individual versions

It seems like that's mostly the ability filter by multiple values in a
dropdown?

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Re: CF wishlist / where to discuss that

От
Daniel Gustafsson
Дата:
> On 28 May 2019, at 11:33, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:

> partially as outcome of the dev meeting discussion, and partially from
> experience of the last CF, I've a few points / suggests around
> filtering.  I'm not sure where to discuss that?

The implementation part of where that discussion leads should probably be here,
but I wonder if everyone with interesting opinions and insights are on -www?
Maybe it’s better to discuss the wishlist on -hackers and only take it here for
the “technical part" once there is a boiled down list?

cheers ./daniel

Re: CF wishlist / where to discuss that

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
On 2019-May-28, Andres Freund wrote:

> Hi,
>
> partially as outcome of the dev meeting discussion, and partially from
> experience of the last CF, I've a few points / suggests around
> filtering.  I'm not sure where to discuss that?

- Shortcut item for "patches where you're committer"
- Shortcut item for "patches where you appear in any role"