Re: Header and comments describing routines in incorrect shape in visibilitymap.c

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Header and comments describing routines in incorrect shape in visibilitymap.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Regarding the first hunk, I don't like these INTERFACE sections too
> much; they get seriously outdated over the time and aren't all that
> helpful anyway.  See the one on heapam.c for example.  I'd rather get
> rid of that one instead of patching it.  The rest, of course, merit
> revision.

+1, as long as we make sure that any useful info therein gets migrated
to the per-function header comments rather than dropped.  If there's
anything that doesn't seem to fit naturally in any per-function comment,
maybe move it into the file header comment?