Re: New developer globe (was: Re: [HACKERS] Interesting Quote you might

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: New developer globe (was: Re: [HACKERS] Interesting Quote you might
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Lamar Owen <lamar.owen@wgcr.org> writes:
> The globe is stunning -- but the text below also has a place, IMHO.

Yes, we must keep the text info too.  The globe is beautiful, but
not everyone will want to/be able to look at it.

Also, we seem to be missing some names/pins.  Hiroshi's name is
conspicuous by its absence, and if it weren't so late at night
I'd probably think of some more...

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Outline for PostgreSQL book
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Outline for PostgreSQL book