Re: Query hangs when getting too complex...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Query hangs when getting too complex...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Paulo Jan <admin@mail.ddnet.es> writes:
>     1) I started psql and then looked at the PID of the "postgres" backend
> process.
>     2) I typed "gdb postgres (PID)":
>     3) I typed the query in psql and started it. psql hangs...
>     4) ...and in the meantime, I type "bt" in the gdb window:

Not quite the right sequence: I think what you've captured is just the
backend waiting to receive the query.  Start the failing query, and
*after* it hangs attach to the backend process with gdb.

Сообщение: Re: Can't use subselect in check constraint
Сообщение: Re: Can't use subselect in check constraint