Re: Can't use subselect in check constraint

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Can't use subselect in check constraint
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Ian Harding" <ianh@tpchd.org> writes:
> Is this something that will change anytime soon?

It's not high-priority in my mind.  The difficulty is the lack of a
planning step for constraint expressions.  Maybe we could fix this
when we redesign querytrees; right now I think there's too much cruft
in the way (memory leaks, state kept in the querytree, etc etc)

Сообщение: Re: Query hangs when getting too complex...
Сообщение: Re: Query hangs when getting too complex...