Re: [HACKERS] Packaging of postgresql-jdbc

От Pavel Raiskup
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Packaging of postgresql-jdbc
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Wednesday 17 of February 2016 22:47:04 Pavel Raiskup wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 of February 2016 19:41:52 Álvaro Hernández Tortosa wrote:
> >      The only other real alternative is change the code to work around
> > waffle, and after a long time debating I have seen nobody to come up
> > with a fix for this.
>
> Please 's/work-around/make soft-dependency/' and specify that the work
> must be done upstream.

And also note that we can't start to work on patches if we are told that
this is something which is not desired for upstream.  So the fact that
nobody (we in particular :)) come up with fix is due to this.

Pavel

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Packaging of postgresql-jdbc
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Packaging of postgresql-jdbc