Re: beta 1 failed on linux mipsel

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: beta 1 failed on linux mipsel
Дата
Re: beta 1 failed on linux mipsel  ("Jim Buttafuoco" <jim@contactbda.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
"Jim Buttafuoco" <jim@contactbda.com> writes:
> Shouldn't this also work on mipsel CPU's?

It should work on a real MIPS CPU.  The PlayStation 2 has a dumbed-down
MIPS chip without the TAS instruction :-(, but now that we've eliminated
that point I think you've found a problem.  We made several
reorganizations in the spinlock code between 7.4 and 8.0 that could
possibly have broken the platforms we were not testing on --- can you
take a look at the changes in s_lock.h and s_lock.c and see where we
went wrong?

Сообщение: Re: beta 1 failed on linux mipsel
Сообщение: Re: beta 1 failed on linux mipsel