Re: pg_restore error: function plpgsql_call_handler already exists with same argument types

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_restore error: function plpgsql_call_handler already exists with same argument types
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Nick Fankhauser" <nickf@ontko.com> writes:
> It appears that in the process of creating the schema, pg_restore attempted
> to create an object that required the existence of actor, which wasn't
> restored yet. My conjecture is that the objects are just being created in
> the wrong order.

Probably.  You could check this by running pg_restore with query logging
turned on, to see what commands it's actually issuing -- or just do
"pg_restore -s" into a text file and eyeball the generated script.

There are a lot of situations where pg_dump fails to pick a safe reload
order at the moment (that's why pg_restore has that wild and woolly set
of options for manual adjustment of the reload order).

Сообщение: Re: pg_restore error: function plpgsql_call_handler already exists with same argument types
Сообщение: Re: pg_restore error: function plpgsql_call_handler