Re: cannot restore a view after a dump

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: cannot restore a view after a dump
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Marc Cousin <mcousin@sigma.fr> writes:
> I'm having a strange problem : I created a view in a database, and I cannot restore it after a pg_dump.
> ERROR:  for SELECT DISTINCT, ORDER BY expressions must appear in select list

You need this patch:

http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/backend/utils/adt/arrayfuncs.c?r1=1.140&r2=1.140.2.1

I found that this problem was introduced in 8.2, which may explain why
you'd not seen it before, if you were previously using an older release.

От: Kenneth Marshall
Сообщение: Re: What is the difference in storage between a blank string and null?
Сообщение: Re: What is the difference in storage between a blank string and null?