BUG #18475: pg_dump: "Error Segmentation fault"

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #18475: pg_dump: "Error Segmentation fault"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      18475
Logged by:          Philippe Loustaunau
Email address:      philippe.loustaunau@developpement-durable.gouv.fr
PostgreSQL version: 12.18
Operating system:   Ubuntu 20.04.1

We have in our services several PostgreSQL servers from the Ubuntu 20.04.1
distribution (PostgreSQL 12.18 on Ubuntu 20.04.1)
We note that the backup actions of our databases including partitioned
tables cause a pg_dump error with the message "Segmentation error"
However, it has not yet been possible to reproduce it on a PostgreSQL 12
server under Windows. Servers running Ubuntu 18.04 with PostgreSQL 10 also
appear unaffected.
Backup command: pg_dump -U postgres -F c -C -c -w $base > ${target}. The
error persists when directory format is used instead of custom.
After tests, it turns out that excluding the partitioned table from the
backup eliminates the error.