Re: PITR using pg_basebackup ERROR

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: PITR using pg_basebackup ERROR
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Thursday, October 29, 2015 6:24 AM, Ankur Kaushik <ankurkaushik@gmail.com> wrote:

> I Have to Take the backup from on server and to restore to other server using PITR

> < 2015-10-29 14:21:13.189 MSK >LOG:  database system was interrupted; last known up at 2015-10-29 12:41:45 MSK

It appears that the base backup was somehow damaged -- you should
not get this error unless the backup_label file (a critical and
integral part of the backup) is missing.

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Replication slots and isolation levels
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Replication slots and isolation levels