Re: Major change to CVS effective immediately ...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Major change to CVS effective immediately ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> For those with already checked out repositories, from everything I've
>> read, all you have to do is change the value of the CVS/Root file to point
>> to the new Root ...

> CVS/Repository as well.

Wouldn't you have to apply this change in *every* /CVS subdirectory of
the tree?  A fresh checkout seems easier.

However, I find that the permissions problem stymies a checkout too...
and yes, my DNS cache is up to date:

$ nslookup cvs.postgresql.org
Server:  localhost
Address:  127.0.0.1

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    mail.postgresql.org
Address:  216.126.85.28
Aliases:  cvs.postgresql.org

Сообщение: Re: Major change to CVS effective immediately ...
Сообщение: Re: Major change to CVS effective immediately ...