RE: [ADMIN] Creating nobody user so website visitors can update r ecords

От Matthew
Тема RE: [ADMIN] Creating nobody user so website visitors can update r ecords
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
This is an easy one.

issue the command 'createuser' (without quotes).  It will prompt you for
the username to add.  Enter user nobody, you can accecpt his Unix id.  I
would say no to the ability to create a database and is superuser
questions.

Then you have to grant permissions to user nobody on the objects in the
database that you want to have read from the website.

Hope that helps.

Matt