Re: pgsql-server/src/bin/pg_dump pg_backup_archiver.c

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql-server/src/bin/pg_dump pg_backup_archiver.c
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue@tpf.co.jp> writes:
> ... I've just committed
> my change to cvs. I would also commit it to 7.3-STABLE tree
> (main target from the first) soon and end up this inneficient
> discussion.

When there are other people objecting to your proposal, trying
to force the issue by committing the change is not a good way to
proceed.  Shall I voice my objections by reverting your changes?

I suggest discussing the issue instead of trying to force it.