Re: allow a user to see current_query in pg_stat_activity in 8.4

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: allow a user to see current_query in pg_stat_activity in 8.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Greg Williamson <gwilliamson39@yahoo.com> writes:
> We want to create a role used by a monitor to check for "<IDLE> in Transaction" with the most restrictive permissions
wecan on a 8.4.13 instance.

> The user has been granted connect privilege to the database and some limited permissions to user tabhles that need to
bemonitored. But pg_stat_activity shows only "<insufficient privilege>"

Yup.  You can only see the query of another session if (1) you are a
superuser, or (2) you are the same user the other session is logged in
as.  Table permissions have nothing to do with this.

От: Greg Williamson
Сообщение: allow a user to see current_query in pg_stat_activity in 8.4
От: Greg Williamson
Сообщение: Re: allow a user to see current_query in pg_stat_activity in 8.4