Re: Legacy foreign keys

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Legacy foreign keys
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Peter Koczan" <pjkoczan@gmail.com> writes:
> I finally found more time to test this more extensively. i'm still
> running into an issue with this, although it's different this time.
> There are no errors printed to the terminal, but neither the foreign
> key nor the trigger get made.

It looks like you are trying to restore from a selective dump (-t
switch) that includes only one of the two tables involved in the FK
constraint.  The backend logic for converting triggers to proper FK
constraints can only work if it sees both tables (and their triggers)
created during a single session.