Re: Problem with dblink regression test

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problem with dblink regression test
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Jim C. Nasby" <decibel@decibel.org> writes:
> Is there a way to confirm which libpq.so psql and/or dblink.so has
> linked to? Are there any other tests I could run to shed some light on
> this?

On Linux you use "ldd" to find out what the linker will do with
dependencies of an executable or shared library.  I don't recall the
equivalent incantation on FreeBSD or OS X but I'm sure there is one.

Note that this is very likely to depend on environment (eg
LD_LIBRARY_PATH) so make sure you do it in the same environment the
buildfarm test has.