Re: Poll: are people okay with function/operator table redesign?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Poll: are people okay with function/operator table redesign?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andreas Karlsson <andreas@proxel.se> writes:
> For the old tables I can at least just make the browser window
> ridiculously wide ro read them.

A large part of the point here is to make the tables usable
when you don't have that option, as for example in PDF output.

Even with a wide window, though, some of our function tables are
monstrously ugly.

Сообщение: Re: index paths and enable_indexscan
Сообщение: Re: index paths and enable_indexscan