Re: open item: tablespace handing in pg_dump/pg_restore

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: open item: tablespace handing in pg_dump/pg_restore
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I am confused.  CVS has in port.h:
> so you should already be calling the junction code on Cygwin.

Yeah, I'm sure he is, but it looks from the regression results like it
doesn't quite work on Cygwin.  Is that fixable?  If so, we'd have a
choice of whether to rely on junctions or on Cygwin's own emulation of
symlinks.  I'd be inclined to think the former is a better idea, if only
because it'd give you some chance of migrating a data directory between
Cygwin and native ports.