Re: Notify system doesn't recover from "No space" error

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Notify system doesn't recover from "No space" error
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Christoph Berg <christoph.berg@credativ.de> writes:
> What is still puzzling me is that the customer is repeatedly reporting
> these issues, even after rebooting the system.

Hm.  A server restart really ought to clear any problem in this area,
since pg_notify gets reset to starting conditions.  Please check into
that more closely.  (It might be worth looking at $PGDATA/pg_notify/
after a restart just to verify there are no files there except 0000.)