Re: BUG #17056: Segmentation fault on altering the type of the foreign table column with a default

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #17056: Segmentation fault on altering the type of the foreign table column with a default
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> CREATE FOREIGN DATA WRAPPER dummy;
> CREATE SERVER s0 FOREIGN DATA WRAPPER dummy;
> CREATE FOREIGN TABLE ft1 (c1 integer NOT NULL) SERVER s0;
> ALTER FOREIGN TABLE ft1 ADD COLUMN c8 integer DEFAULT 0;
> ALTER FOREIGN TABLE ft1 ALTER COLUMN c8 TYPE char(10);

Hmm.  The equivalent DDL on a plain table works fine, but this is
crashing in the code that manipulates attmissingval.  I suspect some
confusion about whether a foreign table column should even *have*
attmissingval.  Andrew, any thoughts?