Re: BUG #17057: Unexpected error: ERROR: unsupported target type: 0

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #17057: Unexpected error: ERROR: unsupported target type: 0
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> I faced with an odd error while developing a stored procedure with
> transaction control inside.

Hi, this works fine for me on all branches back to v11.
I get

NOTICE:  ! 7
NOTICE:  ! 7
NOTICE:  ! 77

which looks like the correct behavior.  I suspect you're hitting
the bug fixed in commit 0ea25ed10, so you need to update to 13.2
or later.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17056: Segmentation fault on altering the type of the foreign table column with a default
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17056: Segmentation fault on altering the type of the foreign table column with a default