Re: Showing parallel status in \df+

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Showing parallel status in \df+
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> - Reordering the columns, I'd suggest as follows):
>> -- Schema
>> -- Name
>> -- Result data type
>> -- Argument data types
>> -- Type
>> -- Language
>> -- Volatility
>> -- Parallel
>> -- Owner
>> -- Security
>> -- ACL
>> -- Source code
>> -- Description

If we're keeping the "Source code" column, I'd be inclined to keep
"Language" adjacent to that.  When thinking of a function as a black
box, both language and source code are implementation details; but
all the other properties listed here are of interest anyway.

(Of course, if we were to get rid of "Source code", the point
would be moot ...)