Re: Is it possible to trace all transactions done?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Is it possible to trace all transactions done?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
kah_hang_ang@toray.com.my writes:
> After I enable the log_statement Postgresql do log the statements triggered
> but I need more detail info. - time the statements been triggered to be log
> as well,

In recent PG releases you set log_line_prefix to add whatever you want
to log entries.  Older versions are a bit less flexible, but there's
pretty much always been an option to include a timestamp in log entries.
Please read the administrator's guide ...