Re: Duplicate key existant/index visibility bug in 9.3.3

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Duplicate key existant/index visibility bug in 9.3.3
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> writes:
> On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 2:19 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> You should definitely also update to 9.3.5 (or next week, 9.3.6) ASAP.
>> Even if this specific problem isn't fixed, there's a bunch of things
>> that *are* fixed and will eventually bite you.  9.3.X has not been
>> one of our most stable release branches :-(

> I didn't consider the bug report in detail, but I think it's likely
> that this was in fact the bug fixed by
> 6bfa88acd3df830a5f7e8677c13512b1b50ae813.

Maybe.  That would require at least one crash recovery to have happened on
the server, which Erik seemed to be claiming had not happened.  But
if there were any crashes then it would possibly fit.

Сообщение: Re: Duplicate key existant/index visibility bug in 9.3.3
Сообщение: Re: Duplicate key existant/index visibility bug in 9.3.3