Re: PostgreSQL - Query Tool Error

От Nagaraj Raj
Тема Re: PostgreSQL - Query Tool Error
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

I have also faced the same kind of situation a couple of times, and It got solved it by doing necessary troubleshooting steps as below,

1. Stop the pgAdmin completely.
2. Clear all caches&cookies of the web browser.
3. Start the pgAdmin and lunch the query tool.

And are you using the latest version of pgAdmin tool?

Thanks,
Naga