Re: pg_restore failing with "ERROR: out of memory"

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_restore failing with "ERROR: out of memory"
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Aaron Brown <abrown@bzzagent.com> writes:
> Yes, it kind of needs to be data only since I am pulling from a slonized
> database.  My experience has been if you don�t load the schema first with a
> schema from slony1_extract_schema.sh, we end up with all the slony triggers
> and crap in the dump.  If there is a better way of doing this, I�m
> definitely all ears.

Well, you'd need to take that up on the Slony lists, but I'd say that
Slony definitely ought to provide a better export mechanism than forcing
you to use a standard data-only dump.  At minimum they should teach that
script to emit two separate files: one to load before the data and one
after.  Building the indexes and FK constraints on already-loaded data
is a heck of a lot faster.

Сообщение: Re: pg_restore failing with "ERROR: out of memory"
Сообщение: Re: pg_restore failing with "ERROR: out of memory"