Re: logical replication - negative bitmapset member not allowed

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: logical replication - negative bitmapset member not allowed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tim Clarke <tim.clarke@minerva.info> writes:
> Dang. I just replicated ~380 tables. One was missing an index so I
> paused replication, added a unique key on publisher and subscriber,
> re-enabled replication and refreshed the subscription.

Well, that's not much help :-(.  Can you provide any info to narrow
down where this is happening?  I mean, you haven't even told us whether
it's the primary or the slave that is complaining.  Does it seem to
be associated with any particular command?  (Turning on log_statement
and/or log_replication_commands would likely help with that.)  Does
data seem to be getting transferred despite the complaint?  If not,
what's missing on the slave?