Re: Release 13 of the PostgreSQL BuildFarm client

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Release 13 of the PostgreSQL BuildFarm client
Дата
Список buildfarm-members
> I'm planning on issuing a 12.1 release fairly soon with this patch, but
> as I developed it fairly quickly and through the fog of some painkillers
> I'd appreciate more eyes on it first :-)

I tested this on gaur, and it seems to work --- at least, it gets
through the git checkout step now.  (It'll be a few hours before
the run finishes.)

One nit is that personally I could do without this:

+            my $gversion = `git --version`;
+            chomp $gversion;
+            print "$gversion too old to for automatic default branch update\n";

Aside from the message typo, that'll produce useless every-run chatter in
affected owners' cron logs.  I'd probably soon set skip_git_default_check
to silence it, at which point it might as well not be there.

Thanks for fixing it, though.  I wasted a couple of hours last night
trying to build current git on prairiedog and gaur, with no luck so far.
I think just blowing away their git repos when the master-branch rename
happens will be a much more appropriate amount of effort.

            regards, tom lane

В списке buildfarm-members по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Release 13 of the PostgreSQL BuildFarm client
Сообщение: Re: Release 13 of the PostgreSQL BuildFarm client