Re: Replace uses of deprecated Python module distutils.sysconfig

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Replace uses of deprecated Python module distutils.sysconfig
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> Yeah, but we don't know whether there are any versions of the Debian
> packaging in which they fixed the file layout, so that 'posix_local'
> actually does describe the layout.

Actually ... scraping the buildfarm to see what we're currently
finding shows that the following machines are reporting that
/usr/local/include/pythonN.N really is the include directory:

conchuela
curculio
florican
gombessa
jabiru
lapwing
loach
longfin
marabou
morepork
peripatus
plover

Now, most of those are BSD machines --- but lapwing isn't.
It says

checking for python... (cached) /usr/bin/python
configure: using python 3.6.9 (default, Jan 14 2022, 06:45:55)
checking for Python distutils module... yes
checking Python configuration directory... /usr/local/lib/python3.6/config-3.6m-i386-linux-gnu
checking Python include directories... -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m
checking how to link an embedded Python application... -L/usr/local/lib -lpython3.6m -lpthread -ldl  -lutil -lrt -lm

Not sure what to make of that --- maybe that's a handmade build?