Re: wal-size limited to 16MB - Performance issue for subsequent backup

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: wal-size limited to 16MB - Performance issue for subsequent backup
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
jesper@krogh.cc writes:
>> configure --with-wal-segsize=something ?

> Yes, but there are good reasons not to go down that route. One is that:

> 1) It looks like I'am going to be the only one, beware of the dragons.
> 2) It requires apparently a re-initdb, thus dump/restore of 4.5TB of data

I think a clean shutdown and pg_resetxlog would be sufficient.  I agree
you'd need to do some testing though ...

Сообщение: Re: wal-size limited to 16MB - Performance issue for subsequent backup
Сообщение: Re: wal-size limited to 16MB - Performance issue for subsequent backup