setup replica master slave in AWS Linux 2

От Pepe TD Vo
Тема setup replica master slave in AWS Linux 2
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Is there a document on how to set up a replication master-slave in AWS Linux 2?  Is it the same as in Linux Redhat?

When I install and initdb in AWS Linux 2, it's already created postgres os user.  I can't establish from one server to another.  There's a ECDSA to the list of known host.  Permission denied (publickey, gssapi-keyex, gssapi-with-mic)

Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love, and forgive more.EmojiEmojiEmoji
To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)

**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.
*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success